Under-Aged

Audition EU fam –18

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This is the most awesome introduction because...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Mon 31 Oct - 1:07

...I'm awesome.

Just kidding, just kidding.. Well, actually I'm deadly serious.
Let's begin the true introduction of the humble me...!

I'm DarkThy, as everybody may know, I like to be called Thy because that's what my actual name is. I also have many other nicks, I'm not using...Just to keep you warned if some stalker pops out to be me. I started playing Audition Online on 11th January 2008, that's close to 4 years of playing! Despite the fact, that I started nearly 4 years ago, I just can't level up properply, hence my level at the moment is 27. I like to play cc4 since the mode is relaxing, cc8 is still a new point of game for me, as a result of me prefering 4k over 8k.
Currently I'm couple-less and looking for someone willing to pay some wedding tickets (Well, I don't mind staying only cpl.. too?) AND I JUST DON'T TAKE ANYBODY!!!!! ;)I still want partner outfits, because they are damn adorable.
Furthermore I'm a poor bastard who doesn't like spending too much money in game. ;)
I've been in the FAM for about.. uh... 4 days? That's not much 'till now. I hope our bond is going to last very long. x)
AND PLEASE, even though everyone says we're keeping it on the international level... can we try to really speak english? I know, most of you try to speak english, when someone non-french is online, but when the situation gets heated you guys seem to switch back to french again or just because of some personal talking - that makes me and other non-french stupid. (Well atm, i only know one who's stupid with me. ;dark)

Changing to the more personal section, as already mentioned my name is Thy. My full name isn't in need, but I don't mind telling it if someone asks. ;) I'm 17 years old, born on the 30th October one day before Halloween. (I wrote christmas here..) I still attend school, actually I'm in the last grade of school - hopefully I will graduate this school year! I'm still a bit nervous when I think about the exams. o: I can speak a bit french.. I always have a bad mark on that subject. I'm not really smart and not really dumb either. My strong point is logical thinking (maybe.) My weak points are languages. o:
I've been living in Austria, more specific Vienna for all the time I've been on earth. Even though my ethnicity is vietnamese, my nationality is Austrian(ese)<- x)
I like to draw, even though i still suck in that. I like to cook doesn't mean i always succeed. I like to sing mostly in the shower. I like to talk a lot, when I'm with people I'm comfortable with. When there are people I don't know, I'm really shy and only nodd and smile when they say something to me. >////<
In real life I also dance a bit with a crew - I'm still new to this, I still suck as well - but I'm striving to get better. (I can do the moonwalk with my socks! HELLYES!)
I dislike .. uh.. exaggerating? Liars? People who make fun of other people because of some disability... I detest them the most.

At this point, I'm going to stop on talking, because when I keep on writing, it just all sums up to some bullsh*t spamming. Thanks for your time, I really love you guys, even though we just met. You're all really cool. (despite other stuff...)

And I'm going to thank my lame partner for life.. because idk, i just wanted to thank him once. I'm sure we're going to make a happy family. ♥

Oh well, I may extend my extended introduction another time aswell, but for the very short introduction, here you go:

Nickname(s) on EU: DarkThy
Like : You -blush-
Dislike : You aswell -frown-
How long have you been in the fam ? About 4 days...?
Something else to say ? I'm still the most awesome. ;flow

Cheers,
Thy

Last edited by DarkThy on Tue 1 Nov - 20:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : AWESOME extension (+ disabling smilies))
Back to top Go down
Mi
WHAT THE F*CK

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Mon 31 Oct - 1:51

wtf...xD thx for ur detailed audi life Smile (Y) cheers

Last edited by ׃aîl× on Tue 1 Nov - 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crab
Pony Lover

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Mon 31 Oct - 5:27

Really
Back to top Go down
Jag
F*cking spammer

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Mon 31 Oct - 7:22

Stop copying me D:

Or we can make an awesome duo ;dark
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Mon 31 Oct - 8:20

Heartless people!!!! ;A;

Jag, let's make an awesome duo then. You are more awesome than Trang. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Mi
WHAT THE F*CK

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Mon 31 Oct - 10:47

;( no wonder since he is my idol :haha:
Back to top Go down
Pony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 20:27

Omg it's Thy <3
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 20:42

Snow mermaid! ♥ Please don't respond here while I am editing my first post. I extended my introduction! Please read it again.

And also, let's do 31 hearts in couple mode already!!!!!11!one11!11!!eleven D:
Back to top Go down
Jag
F*cking spammer

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 20:54

"Jag, let's make an awesome duo then. You are more awesome than Trang. ;A;"

orly ? ;dark

What the hell is that introduction.. xD U DITCHED ME ON AUDI FOR THAT ? Q_Qingalot
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 20:56

No, I went to cook something to eat - and when i came back you didn't answer me..
and then you finally went offline leaving me alone.

Yes, you are more awesome than Trang. Trust me, mate. ;KISS
Back to top Go down
Jag
F*cking spammer

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 20:58

I went online again and saw you, made an awesome "hi ;shy" on famchat u were disconnected Q_Qingalotagain

Okay, mate ;KISS
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 21:01

I'M ONLINE NOW. ONLINE NOW. Check the forum chat for more information please. ;pray
Back to top Go down
Pony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 21:09

(OMG ITS THY)²

Well I hope u'll find all u dream to have in our fam Smile
Now I agree, sometimes we didn't pay attention n we say sum french words ... I'll try personnaly to avoid that kind of things in the future, but forgive our weakness Razz
My english is far to be good.

Yeh let's catch these 31 fcking hearts !
Back to top Go down
Mi
WHAT THE F*CK

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Tue 1 Nov - 21:10

u hate me dude? Sad
Back to top Go down
Crab
Pony Lover

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 7:48

Really lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 8:59

@Trang Hah, I just noticed you edited your first post aswell! Nice counter. Wink And ofc, I hate you Trang! ♥️ It ain't lame anymore, is it? Wink

@Pony Thanks for trying! I'm sure we're going to get them soon. ;pray

@Crab That's the only thing you can say?! I thought you hated that smiley the most. ;spit

Back to top Go down
Crab
Pony Lover

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 10:21

Welcome in our fam and in the forum. I hope you'll find yourself comfortable even with all the french speakers roaming out there. If anything happens, (LIKE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, or IMPOSSIBLETOUNDERSTANDLANGUAGE) don't hesitate to use the caps lock function, which you can find on the lower left part of your keyboard, to make your point known to everyone here.
Cheers lame partner <3.
Back to top Go down
Mi
WHAT THE F*CK

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 13:12

tzeer silent

im waaay more awesome ,form
Back to top Go down
Crab
Pony Lover

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 16:22

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Thy's lameness power lever?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 16:38

@Trang No, you aren't. ;spit

@Crab That post was maybe the longest thing you ever wrote in my presence. (It won't change the fact that you are still lame). Even your Vegeta is lame! It's overused! Stupid lame partner. ♥
Back to top Go down
Crab
Pony Lover

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 16:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <= was supposed to be an image..

Last edited by Crab on Wed 2 Nov - 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkThy
SuperNooby

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 17:00

Did you even write anything in your post or am I too stupid to read? Mad
Back to top Go down
Mi
WHAT THE F*CK

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Wed 2 Nov - 21:34

GZ TO UR CPL <3 now let me know when the first dark crap is born *_*
Back to top Go down
Jag
F*cking spammer

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Thu 3 Nov - 5:23

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
DARK CRAP ! Nice one XD
Back to top Go down
Crab
Pony Lover

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   Thu 3 Nov - 9:18

Jag... SO EARLY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the most awesome introduction because...   

Back to top Go down

This is the most awesome introduction because...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next